AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a CopiAll DPX-7000 from www[dot]world-import[dot]com sent to me in the UK.

Used it once to backup a copy protected vhs to a DVD with success. However in the craziness of our house I have managed to loose the little manual that came with it.

The manual describes how to set the various modes, from 2 buttons you can set a mode and select an input that is indicated by a single LED. If you don't have the manual it is hard to know what to set.

Can anyone scan and post a copy. Despite calling up world imports they have refused to email me a copy, they asked me for a fax number. Cr*$p aftersales service. My last resort is a helpful enthusiast, please post me a scanned copy

MaverikVideo

·
Registered
4,530 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverikVideo /forum/post/18243364

Just bought a CopiAll DPX-7000 from www[dot]world-import[dot]com sent to me in the UK.

Used it once to backup a copy protected vhs to a DVD with success. However in the craziness of our house I have managed to loose the little manual that came with it.

The manual describes how to set the various modes, from 2 buttons you can set a mode and select an input that is indicated by a single LED. If you don't have the manual it is hard to know what to set.

This might be one source for the manual:

http://support-manuals.com/search.ph...ele=DPX%207000

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
 This page from the W-I site has setup examples and is fairly informative. It seems pretty simple to use. Yes, a manual would be better, but...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the post. I had found this site. It tells you everyhting but the function of the 2 buttons and the status of the led

·
Registered
54 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverikVideo /forum/post/18244370

Thanks for the post. I had found this site. It tells you everyhting but the function of the 2 buttons and the status of the led

On Front Panel: Left Select Button >Cycle between >Normal>Enhanced 1>Enhanced 2>Darker>B&W>Color Bars

Right Select Button = Input Select Switch Green Light Indicator signifies Composite signal.....Orange indicator light signifies S-Video input Signal.

Left Select Button:

LED - composite = green

S-Video = orange

Normal - composite = Green Steady

S-Video = Orange Steady

Enhanced 1 - composite = Green Blinking

S-Video = Orange Blinking

Enhanced 2 - Composite = Green Blinking

Darker - Composite = Green Blonking

B & W - Composite = Green Blinking

Color Bars - Composite = Green Blinking

I hope This helps !!

Steve

·
Registered
11,660 Posts
That sounds exactly like my Sima CT-2. If it acts like my Sima you'll probably leave it on normal all the time(which tends to lighten the video a tad but DARKER is too dark) and mine is mostly set to orange(S-video).

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
That's right, they both work exactly the same and I never change the settings although sometimes when watching the copy I think that I should have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts