AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to this page on ABC , they are showing Dr. No (james bond) once again on June 13th at 8pm. That's a Thursday. Its not listed on the dtv720p.com web site so I'm wondering if it is HDTV. I don't know why it wouldn't but then again.... Does anyone really know? I'd like to see it again in HD.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Who cares? All I want to see is Ursula Andress rise up from the ocean and walk up on the beach just one more time before I call it a day................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

:D Ernesto

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
When's SPY WHO LOVED ME, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY and, my fave, OCTOPUSSY?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hardrock: Down boy! Oh, behave!

I'm just funnin' ya kid. We've all known web sites to be wrong before, even the broadcasters' own. I expect Dr. No to be in HD because it was before. But with the rumors of the Bond Picture Show (BPS) not doing well and no prior warning, I'm just a little pessimistic (realistic?), that's all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Quote:
Does anyone really know? I'd like to see it again in HD. [/b]

Dr. No will not air on June 13 according to the latest info I have. ABC will show Game 5 of the Stanley Cup (not in HD, I regret to say). On the West Coast only, "Fierce Creatures" will follow the hockey game (again, no HD).

If there is no Game 5, ABC will air four "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" episodes and "Primetime Thursday."

These best of 7 sports finals play havoc with schedules.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.