Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dragonfly
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) What a movie I didn't know where it was going most of the time. Tugged at my heart strings, when I seen his little girl playing with him. She sure looked like his dead wife, who were both born with birthmarks in the shape of a dragonfly.

Did you like it?:)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Had my mom buy it off eBay, but it was the older Multi Region NON DTS version. I had no idea about a DTS version. Oh well. It was pretty good. I liked it. My mom liked it also.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Just like i thought in the theater. I think for the dvd. I was bad. But then again I am the same guy that thinks the "The Ring" was a complete waste of plastic that the movie was recorded on. ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I personally didn't like it. Not Bad... but not terribly good either. The ending was cool; but the setup lacked the bite I was looking for.

I give it a neutral. :)

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
I found it boring. In fact anything with Kevin Cosner in seems to rocket up the boredom scale for me --- so I'm biased.

- Rick

·
Registered
468 Posts
I watched it for the third time a couple of weeks ago. I liked it all three times.

But...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) I was amazed that the bus stayed in place in the current of the river until the moment Kevin Costner swam into it. But that's Hollywood.

I'll watch it again someday.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I didn't care for it too much.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I enjoyed it as a one-time rental.

Peace Out~:D

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wish I knew
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) It would be one to watch it every couple years, some movies I can watch hundreds of times, but not this one. This one would best rented not owned.
IMHO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.