AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my PT-50LC13 delivered this weekend. I was excited to plug in my xbox w/ high def pack and take a look at Dragon's Lair. The actual game looks GREAT. Not very fun to play, but it looks great (and I'm a fan of the original and this only cost me $19).

Only one question.... the opening scene didn't look nearly as good as the actual game. It's the scene where Dirk is riding the horse and gets knocked off by the tree branch. The edges look really jagged. Is there something that I can do to adjust this or does this opening scene just not look very good?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ithaca
Is there something that I can do to adjust this or does this opening scene just not look very good?
It just doesn't look good. Scratch that. It looks like crap. Can't do anything about it - it's just the way it was made.

·
Registered
412 Posts
you can acctully get the dvd that has the orginal video and you can play the full game ( unlike the pc ver this includeds ALL the levels you can jump to on the falling "elevator" ) on the dvd useing the up down left right and ok buttons on your dvd player.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.