AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
with any luck we'll get "killer" releases like Evolution, Mouse Hunt, Walt the Talk, Forces of Nature, The Love Letter, Road Trip, BikerBoyZ, Surviving Christmas, The Tuxedo and who can forget the classic Paulie!
jk. I like some DreamWorks titles but their catalog is very small.

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, would be on BD in the US.

·
Registered
340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkmedia2 /forum/post/0

with any luck we'll get "killer" releases like Evolution, Mouse Hunt, Walt the Talk, Forces of Nature, The Love Letter, Road Trip, BikerBoyZ, Surviving Christmas, The Tuxedo and who can forget the classic Paulie!
jk. I like some DreamWorks titles but their catalog is very small.

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, would be on BD in the US.

I liked Road Trip.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Evolution Rocks,, KA KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KA kAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Susilo /forum/post/0

Hey! I like Mousehunt, Road Trip, and especially Ev
lution

nice use of
!!!

My post was not totally ment to say those titles suck. I actually own quite a bit of them on LD and D-Theater DVHS. But if you look at DreamWorks current titles they really dont have all that much to release after the big titles. Now the same could be said for TWC...

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Even thought I already own it I want The Last Castle! I think the previous HD tape look and sound perfect! Should be a good release.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkmedia2 /forum/post/0

nice use of
!!!

My post was not totally ment to say those titles suck. I actually own quite a bit of them on LD and D-Theater DVHS. But if you look at DreamWorks current titles they really dont have all that much to release after the big titles. Now the same could be said for TWC...

i checked your list of av equipment. man, you've got great stuff and tons of it. is this all in your home? your passion is really obvious.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Yeah, give me Almost Famous, American Beauty, and Gladiator, and I'll be a happy man for a little while.

·
Registered
571 Posts
yeah...American Beauty...I'm still waiting...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.