AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to try the DC VGA box on my new projector, but I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere. Does anybody know where you can find the Sega adaptor or which third party adaptor works the best and where they are sold?

Thanks for the help,

Matt

·
Registered
976 Posts
Try www.ebworld.com - good video games store.. You should be able to find one there.. I have one that lets you switch between TV and monitor.. Its worked great for me..

Chris

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can pick up a VGA box at http://www.baysoftgames.com/vgabox.html. It's $14.99. I've ordered stuff from them before and they were reliable. Good luck! Getting 480p out of Dreamcast games makes them shine on a PJ.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I bought the Blaze adapter for my dreamcast and it works great on my Sony KP-53HS10 (has RGBHV inputs).

I can't remember where I bought it from now. Some big online gaming superstore.

Ricardo

·
Registered
340 Posts
There are always a bunch for sale on ebay. It's pretty hard to find the Sega-made adaptors, but the 3rd party ones work fine. A lot of people have had reliability problems with them, so I'd recommend buying two since they're so cheap anyway. I have one Naki and one "Treamcast". The Dreamcast console actually belongs to my nephew who uses the Naki at his house on a monitor many hours each week, and it's still working fine after about a year. Last weekend my son had a birthday party. We used his cousin's Dreamcast with the other VGA unit on our D-ILA. It looked awsome, and was a big hit with all of the kids.

- Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.