AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Gotta love trailers. Even the most god awful movie can look decent.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
This one couldn't be worse than the original Judge Dredd, but I doubt if it's much better either.

·
Registered
21,216 Posts
I liked the Dredd trailer and deeply admire the talents of both Karl Urban and Lena Headey. Nevertheless, I have some misgivings about this one. I suspect that I will wait to read what some of you and the critics have to say about the film before sentencing myself to two hours in a theater seeing it. If not suitably impressed by the opinions of others I'll wait for the BD, if I see it at all.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat  /t/1416866/dredd-judge-jury-and-executioner#post_22171998

I liked the Dredd trailer and deeply admire the talents of both Karl Urban and Lena Headey. Nevertheless, I have some misgivings about this one. I suspect that I will wait to read what some of you and the critics have to say about the film before sentencing myself to two hours in a theater seeing it. If not suitably impressed by the opinions of others I'll wait for the BD, if I see it at all.

Aw c'mon! No risk, no reward!

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Ouch on the opening. Very very bad. Huge bomb. Not good for R rated action films. The studios will all blame the rating.

I'll see go to see it this week before it's gone.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.