AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Interesting looking. But honestly, I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to feel a little cheated by Hollywood recycling everything.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Gotta love trailers. Even the most god awful movie can look decent.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I guess no new actions stars have come along to with the stature to fill the boots of Stallone, Willis, and Schwarzenegger, so they're going to have to keep doing it until they die.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man, Old Judge Dredd would be epic if they got Stallone.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
This one couldn't be worse than the original Judge Dredd, but I doubt if it's much better either.

·
Registered
21,216 Posts
I liked the Dredd trailer and deeply admire the talents of both Karl Urban and Lena Headey. Nevertheless, I have some misgivings about this one. I suspect that I will wait to read what some of you and the critics have to say about the film before sentencing myself to two hours in a theater seeing it. If not suitably impressed by the opinions of others I'll wait for the BD, if I see it at all.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsat  /t/1416866/dredd-judge-jury-and-executioner#post_22171998

I liked the Dredd trailer and deeply admire the talents of both Karl Urban and Lena Headey. Nevertheless, I have some misgivings about this one. I suspect that I will wait to read what some of you and the critics have to say about the film before sentencing myself to two hours in a theater seeing it. If not suitably impressed by the opinions of others I'll wait for the BD, if I see it at all.

Aw c'mon! No risk, no reward!

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Ouch on the opening. Very very bad. Huge bomb. Not good for R rated action films. The studios will all blame the rating.

I'll see go to see it this week before it's gone.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts