Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes,

Twice in the last couple of weeks my red tube seems to be noticeably drifting-especially in one corner that I've never gotten quite right. I made corrections through the point board (Yeah I know) and that fixed it.

A few days later-same problem. I'm not sure if anything is cooked or what...I've disabled point convergence and have started a new input. Is there any way to determine if I've stressed anything out and need repair?

Also to anyone in t(or traveling through) the Calgary area: I never did do a proper mechanical setup on this PJ (centering magnets, raster size) and wouldn't mind an "expert" to make sure I'm on the right track.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a huge CRT convert and really want to get that tasty picture back!!!

Thanks in advance,

CRe8or

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Well, it's possible that the C-drive needs service. I would start fresh and do the mechanical setup first.

Read the document that Feathers and I wrote on how to do this. Look for NEC mechanical setup further down the threads. If it still acts up, then you might look at the C-drive to change the STK chips.

Marc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.