AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been noticing a drifting phase adjustment on my projector ... has anyone else witnessed this or am I doing something wrong?

I have a VT540 and am using the Radeon LE with a custom 1024x576 resolution at 59.94hz. I have set my clock/phase with the Dila clock/phase adjustment wallpaper ( http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002952.html ).

After completing the adjustment, the picture looks great. I leave the clock/phase wallpaper on the background and then fire up the ATI player, let a DVD run for a little while, and then close the application. Now the phase has slipped and the wallpaper looks a little 'fuzzy'. The clock timing is still fine, it is just the phase adjustment that seems to drift? I can press the "Auto Adjust" button on the remote and it seems to dial in the timing/phase, but the same phase drifting ocurrs a few minutes later.

Am I doing something incorrectly? Is there some setting on the VT540 that I don't have correct and thus it drifts? Is it becuase of the resolution / refresh I have set on Powerstrip?

Appreciate any feedback ... thanks!

-Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.