AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New demo out now. Played it last night, seems ok, good graphics.......... the shifting technique is cool also, anyone else try it out yeT?

·
Registered
31,393 Posts
Played the demo and promptly deleted it. The driving mechanism left much to be desired. Shifting is cool, but the car responsiveness was just to bad for me to enjoy. I understand each car handles differently but wow it got to frustrating at times and I don't like my games to frustrate me.

Fantastic cut scenes, the guys sitting in the car talking looked stunning, very impressed with that part.

·
Registered
599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR /forum/post/20833864

Played the demo and promptly deleted it. The driving mechanism left much to be desired. Shifting is cool, but the car responsiveness was just to bad for me to enjoy. I understand each car handles differently but wow it got to frustrating at times and I don't like my games to frustrate me.

Fantastic cut scenes, the guys sitting in the car talking looked stunning, very impressed with that part.

My exact thoughts as yours William. Great cut scenes, but the driving was god awful!!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, didnt the whole game seem to have a yellowish hue/tint that didn't look natural....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.