AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to download drivers used with Windows Vista for JBK M310J subwoofer. Looked for them on JBL.COM and could not find them. Tried to call JBL and did not get through. Subwoofer works fine but I deleted the drivers. Can someone help find the drivers?

KC

·
Banned
15,491 Posts
Unless it's something unusual there shouldn't be any drivers for the speakers, only for the computer sound card.

·
Banned
15,491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kCav  /t/1472342/drivers-needed-for-jbl-m310j-subwoofer#post_23305104

Thanks Bill, I will look into how the sound card is working. So far Device Manager said it was OK.

kc
When you got the speakers did they come with a CD? If not I doubt there are drivers. I doubt it in any event, as they get their signal from the sound card unless they're driven though a USB.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I plugged the JBL into another computer and I'm listening to John McDermont sing By Yon Bonnie Banks (Loch Lomond). The problem deffinetly was not caused by drivers. It must be some interference between the audio card and the external subwoofer and speakers. Device Manager reports the Realtek High Fedelity sound card is working properly. I'm thinking of installing SSD in the computer where the soud nolonger works. Not sure how to it, Want to help me plan it.

KC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts