AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched Drumline on DVD last night on my calibrated Shark 10K. Although I've only had the pj for one month I must say that this was the best looking PQ I've seen from DVD yet. The colors were very nicely saturated but not too much so. It looked so good it was very much like HD content.

This DVD is an excellent source for testing the primaries of your pj. Lots of deep reds, blues, and greens. Good secondaries as well with a lot of yellows and purples.

Anyone else watch this DVD on their system yet? What did you think? I really this this DVD is a must-watch for purposes of evaluating a potential purchase or just checking what your pj can do.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
My good friend was the AD on this movie, Im sure he will be pleased to here this

·
Registered
859 Posts
Yeah, this is a great DVD. I was really surprised at not only the picture quality, but the quality of the soundtrack as well. I know the movie is about marching bands and had high expectations for the sound going in, but I was completely blown away. Makes me wish I had listened to my High School guidance counselor and gone to a black college.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.