AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems to be a problem ive had for a while, nothing wrong with the PS3, controller isnt dead either because i tried it at my cousins PS3 and it works fine and stayed synced for hours.

So i was wondering why my controller sometime syncs with the PS3 then cuts off every couple of minutes (im currently playing with the usb plugged in which is a bit annoying).

i dont have any other bluetooth conflicting devices in my house apart from my phone (but even the bluetooth on that is turned off since i hardly use it). But i do have a wireless router in the same room as my PS3, maybe i need to change the channel/frequency on the router or something? i have a wii and a 360 in the same room and the controllers never gave me any problems whatsoever. pressing the reset button at the back of the controller hasnt worked either.

any help?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Technically any 2.4ghz signal will interfere w/ bluetooth.

However issue may be ps3... have you tried using your cousin's controller w/ your ps3?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.