AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reinstalled Windows today because DirectX 9 was giving me a hard time. Now I have some DScaler issues I just can't seem to fix.

Before I wiped my disc, all was perfect. DScaler was running beautifully, I had audio with my tuner and it detected widescreen without problems for the few channels here in Belgium that broadcast it.

Now, my tuner card is mute. I can't seem to find the menu where I can switch to Nicam Stereo like I did before. (I've tried the older version of Dscaler, I get audio with that, but only mono.) Have I gone nuts? I've waded through every menu at least ten times, but I can't seem to find the spot where I can switch the audio signals. We have a messy broadcast systeme here. Most Dutch channels have Nicam stereo, others don't. It wasn't a problem, I could switch when needed.

I was also able to have DScaler detect the aspect ratio from the signal, most channels gave me 4:3, a few (Ketnet/Canvas) automatically switched to 16:9. That option has also vanished. As far as I can tell, I'm using the same drivers for my Hauppage BT878 card als before (the WDM drivers from SourceForge).

What am I missing here?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.