AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the 6000 for around 6 weeks now waiting for my Sammy 437 to arrive. I have been viewing through S-video and everything has been working fine. Yesterday my 437 showed up and I finally had the opportunity to output via component and RGB connections on the 6000. Everything is working fine except I have one local digital channel (43 in Cleveland) that renders a broken up picture. The other 4 DTV feeds work fine on both component and RGB but my digital 43 is broken up on both component and RGB. It looks ok via the S-video output.

Any ideas?

Ray

·
Registered
979 Posts
You might be able to solve the problem by using the 'adjust' feature of the 6000. It's in the HDTV setup menu. Try moving the image up/down slightly and see if the problem goes away.

Gerald C

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gerald C,

Thanks for the suggestion. I used the adjust when I first connected the 6000 to the set since the picture was shifted to the right. I think I was tuned to NBC at the time. I did look at 43 again yesterday evening and it was still breaking up. Fortunately my channel 43 is not NBC, ABC, CBS, or FOX so I usually don't watch it. Indians games used to be broadcast on 43 but last year Cleveland went 100% Ohio FOX Sports. No cable, No Indians.

Thanks again for the suggestion,

Ray

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I had the picture breaking up after I adjusted the picture left/right and up/down. When I did a reset to defaults on the 6000 the breaking up ceased. That was 2 1/2 years ago and I have never tried adjusting the picture since.

Rick R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.