AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I have tried everything and have narrowed it down to the DST3000. Using an input of OTA I have no output from the component output cable. This happened while I was changing channels and I didn't even have the menu. I finally ran an s-video cable from the DST3000 to the TV and I have everything back but the picture is, of course, not HD. Has anyone ever had this problem or can think of something that would have caused it? Cables have been changed, inputs on TV changed, etc.

Hugh

·
Registered
96 Posts
You didn't really give a lot of info as to the situation. Just to check the easy stuff, have you pressed ACTION then HD/SD to see if that will give you a component output? Also, do you have a dish connected to your system? If so, can you get any component signals from dish channels (either subscribed channels or a customer news channel that comes without a subscription).

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew it would turn out to be something easy. You were right, I must have hit the action button and then the hd/sd button..........strange because I have never deliberately hit either buttom. But it now works and I do appreciate the note.

Hugh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.