AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a DTC100 that was used with a 2 LNB dish. I now have a dish with three LNB's. Will this DTC-100 be able to utilize the 3rd LNB? I've got good signal strength on the 101 and 119 birds. Any info greatly appreciated.

Gary

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
I am assuming that you mean Sat C and yes it can utilize all three LNB's, just make sure you go into the setup and specify a 3 lnb oval dish.

Jim

·
Registered
77 Posts
Go to your menus, select assistance, then Dish pointing, then select dish, make sure oval dish is highlighted, then go to "next."

Select "3 satellites."

To verify that you are receiving all three satellites, tune to channel 90. The message may say to "call customer service, ext 721," but if you select the display for the channel it should confirm that you are receiving a signal from the third satellite.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My problem is, I don't have a choice for 3 sats. The only option I have when choosing the "oval dish" is for 2 sats (101 and 119). I have the latest firmware, but have seen no changes in the number of sats tuneable in the menu (still only 2 sats as when the unit was purchased). I am getting programming from the 101 and 119.....Not getting chanel 90.

Any further suggestions?

TNX Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.