AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the DTC-100 antenna info screen, it only displays the digital channels that it has found through a channel search or that have been tuned in successfully. I would like to add a new digital channel to this list so that I can see the signal strength. I can't tune in one particular channel but have no way of knowing if I am getting some (<30) or no reception at all. Is it possible to find the strength on an unknown channel?

Thanks,

-Andy

·
Registered
936 Posts
Try this, type in the channel as if you were going to watch it, wait until it says weak signal and then go to antenna screen. If a "signal strength" is above, I think, like 20 it will show up and you can see how strong it is. If it is less then 20 it wont show up.

------------------

-h pierce

Surely you can't be serious... I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I can't get it to show up at all. It's possible my antenna is just turned slightly the wrong direction, but there's no way of knowing for sure.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i use an antenna rotor with memory because i live in hd ota hell - but the rotor works. i need three positions to get los angeles hd and there's still one station i can't pick up at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.