Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!!

In setting up my IR distribution block and transmitters, I had a hard time finding the IR sensor on the DTC-100. I found a "response" on the "left arrow" key, but it is flaky.

I have tried a search for this info, but no dice.

Does anyone know the exact location of the IR sensor?

Thanks in advance!

=> Mando

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by jerndl:
It's in the MENU OK button. This makes it very difficult to use the stick-on IR emitters. I use an emitter that came with my Mitsubishi HDTV. It has a hard piece of plastic on the end (about 1/2" x 3") with the emitter angled up at a 45 degree angle. I place it under the DTC100 pointing back towards the unit and it works fine. I'm not sure where you can buy these but they seem to be compatible with other IR systems.

Jay
Thanks Jay!!

I appreciate your help!! http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
It's in the MENU OK button. This makes it very difficult to use the stick-on IR emitters. I use an emitter that came with my Mitsubishi HDTV. It has a hard piece of plastic on the end (about 1/2" x 3") with the emitter angled up at a 45 degree angle. I place it under the DTC100 pointing back towards the unit and it works fine. I'm not sure where you can buy these but they seem to be compatible with other IR systems.

Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.