Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Been a while since my last post... I've been really busy researching new stuff, playing around with some Frankenstein experiments, and putting in the new changes to the next DTP version.

So... what's going on, right?

Well, the basic system for theme support is now done and I'm working away making the last of the changes and debugging the theme program. Once that's out of the way, I need to convert the plugins to support themes and then we should be all set on that arena!

Meanwhile, I have some secret projects that I've been plugging away one (some of them for the last few months)... and things are starting to look really cool... one of them is almost ready for DTP implementation so stay tuned for updates! :)

DTP will probably also have a new sexy look when the next version is released with theme support. The Classic theme will still be there and I'll be working on implementing a Quartz-like theme (still working on the final changes). My friend will also be working on releasing his Circadian theme for those who liked it. It won't be an "official" theme which means that he (not I) is in charge of maintaining and updating it to keep current with the latest DTP changes.

Time-wise, things are looking great... I have almost a month of free time lined up for some hardcore DTP programming... woohoo!

Just FYI so you didn't think I fell off the face of the earth! lol

Stan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.