AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to double post..But I have to resolve this issue soon. Thanks for undertanding..

Really need some help!!

I bought a DTR-50.2, but I cannot find the serial number sticker anywhere on the receiver. It is supposed to be a white label with 10 digit number. But I have searched, and searched the back and there is absolutely no label... None.

I called up Integra support and they say it must have one.

IS there any way I can look it up in the firmware? Is there a hidden service menu that lists the serial number....

This is driving me nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for any help.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unfortunately, that is not possible since I have no box or receipt after I moved. I cannot find the receipt so I cannot go back tot he place that sold me this.

My bigger question is whether people have units without this serial number ? And is not the serial part of the firmware or something??

Thanks !

·
Registered
3,811 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappatti  /t/1524159/dtr-50-2-cannot-find-serial-number-anywhere#post_24529410

unfortunately, that is not possible since I have no box or receipt after I moved. I cannot find the receipt so I cannot go back tot he place that sold me this.

The place "that sold me this" will have a record of your transaction.

·
Banned
14,420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappatti  /t/1524159/dtr-50-2-cannot-find-serial-number-anywhere#post_24525255

Sorry to double post..But I have to resolve this issue soon. Thanks for undertanding..

Really need some help!!

I bought a DTR-50.2, but I cannot find the serial number sticker anywhere on the receiver. It is supposed to be a white label with 10 digit number. But I have searched, and searched the back and there is absolutely no label... None.

I called up Integra support and they say it must have one.

IS there any way I can look it up in the firmware? Is there a hidden service menu that lists the serial number....

This is driving me nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for any help.....

Please look in the area I annotated with a pink rectangle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts