Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'd like to purchase some of the DTS demo discs online, particularly the latest one. I've checked on this forum for some info, without luck. The DTS site is not helpful either. :confused:

Can someone please point me to a reputable online store that sells the DVDs? Thanks in advance.

RipclawSA

·
Registered
94 Posts
ebay seems the best place to buy them. The DTS discs are not for sale. As in, if you happen to went into the CES convention and stopped at the DTS stand, or if a magazine gave em away.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ripclawsa
Hi

I'd like to purchase some of the DTS demo discs online, particularly the latest one. I've checked on this forum for some info, without luck. The DTS site is not helpful either. :confused:

Can someone please point me to a reputable online store that sells the DVDs? Thanks in advance.

RipclawSA
Previously, you could purchase those demo discs over at the DTS site. They had DTS demo CDs and DTS demo DVDs for sale. I suggest writing to them and find out if they're still selling them.

fuad

·
Registered
414 Posts
I received a demo DTS DVD with my subscription to WideScreenReview. You might want to try that too, since the magazine is not bad either!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mdmaclean
I received a demo DTS DVD with my subscription to WideScreenReview. You might want to try that too, since the magazine is not bad either!
Is it the same disc of trailers that they have for sale on their web-site?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by movie_guy
Is it the same disc of trailers that they have for sale on their web-site?
The one I received is as below:
Demonstration DVD 7

Minority Report

The Bourne Identity

Behind Enemy Lines

Fantasis 2000

The Fast and the Furious

ET

Chronos

Eric Clapton

Sheila Nicholls

Insane Clown Posse

·
Registered
67 Posts
All these disc are far too expensive. Especially the preposterous shipping costs on the DTS site. I am glad I have two excellent demo dvd-r's with hours of dolby/dts/thx trailers and even dts-es matrix/discrete demo's. :D :D :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
What do you want with them? Show off to your guests?:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.