AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for user experiences with DTS Neo:X and the impact of wides and height channel.

Also please share any information about how high the front height should be mounted from side speakers and how wide the front wides should be mounted from side speakers.

·
Premium Member
4,925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussain  /t/1525532/dts-neo-x#post_24560431

Hi,

I am looking for user experiences with DTS Neo:X and the impact of wides and height channel.

Also please share any information about how high the front height should be mounted from side speakers and how wide the front wides should be mounted from side speakers.

Amazing - search function and there is a whole thread on the topic right here on AVS - research assistant available

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1305065/dts-neo-x/210

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm  /t/1525532/dts-neo-x#post_24561237

Amazing - search function and there is a whole thread on the topic right here on AVS - research assistant available

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1305065/dts-neo-x/210

Amazing that forum now is full of sarcastic trolls.

I know the thread but it is over 50 pages of technical discussion, I am just looking for plain and simple user reviews.

So stop trolling aND START CONTRIBUTING

·
Premium Member
4,925 Posts
I gave you a link (Troll?) and a lot of people who have responded to your threads the past few days have received similar type responses from you. My point - use the search function, it is the most overlooked tool for finding information on this forum. Your welcome for the link and it will be a cold day in hell before I help someone who is so nice to me and others on this forum. By the way that 50 page thread has plenty of user reviews, speaker position charts, and debates about whether heights or wides are the best. Doing a little research on your own is a great way to learn instead of asking someone to do it for you. If I was looking into surround modes, my focus would be on what is coming soon in regards to Dolby Atmos or 3D sound imaging - only a few months away as the 2014-15 receivers are revealed.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm  /t/1525532/dts-neo-x#post_24563519

I gave you a link (Troll?) and a lot of people who have responded to your threads the past few days have received similar type responses from you. My point - use the search function, it is the most overlooked tool for finding information on this forum. Your welcome for the link and it will be a cold day in hell before I help someone who is so nice to me and others on this forum. By the way that 50 page thread has plenty of user reviews, speaker position charts, and debates about whether heights or wides are the best. Doing a little research on your own is a great way to learn instead of asking someone to do it for you. If I was looking into surround modes, my focus would be on what is coming soon in regards to Dolby Atmos or 3D sound imaging - only a few months away as the 2014-15 receivers are revealed.
\

much better thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts