Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the following:

CBS HDTV programming is available to DIRECTV customers who have HD equipment and a TOTAL CHOICE® with Local Channels programming package, or the DIRECTV HD Package who reside in one of the following markets: Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, San Francisco, CA, Boston, MA, Dallas, TX, Detroit, MI, Minneapolis, MN, Miami, FL, Denver, CO, Pittsburgh, PA, Baltimore, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Austin, TX, or Green Bay, WI.

I live in SF and I cannot get these stations because I need to live in LA. At least that's what directv says. I would need the wavier and it would take about 45 days.

Can you believe this!!!

Andy

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by hidefman
According to the following:

CBS HDTV programming is available to DIRECTV customers who have HD equipment and a TOTAL CHOICE® with Local Channels programming package, or the DIRECTV HD Package who reside in one of the following markets: Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, San Francisco, CA, Boston, MA, Dallas, TX, Detroit, MI, Minneapolis, MN, Miami, FL, Denver, CO, Pittsburgh, PA, Baltimore, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Austin, TX, or Green Bay, WI.

I live in SF and I cannot get these stations because I need to live in LA. At least that's what directv says. I would need the wavier and it would take about 45 days.

Can you believe this!!!

Andy
Take a look at this thread.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...64#post3295264

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.