AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onan38 /forum/post/14167560

http://www.dtvpal.com/ Taking orders now.Just put my order in.

The Order Calculator automatically brings up a total of $68.94. Using a $40 coupon would bring this to $28.94.

Since Dish Network is a large company which sells services and has some sort of "nexus" in all 50 states, it's only a very short matter of time before states demand that Dish start collecting sales taxes on shipments.

Looking forward to seeing user reviews from early adopters.

·
Registered
991 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuD /forum/post/14169826

How you place an order at CDC, it just say Place an Order and can't click anything

They had a first shipment that sold out in a day. Then two days later they had another 300 qty shipment that soldout by 6pm.

I suggest you call them and ask what day they will have more stock if at all.

It comes down to going to that website alot and keep hoping they open it back up. When they do the Sell button on bottom right has a quantity and a 1 in it that you can change to a 2 or keep it 1

They sell $60 minus $40 coupon plus $10 shipping for 1 or 2 box. NO tax

Now you can always try these new people selling the box

https://www.digitalstar.com/product....0-739391e20191

this place is selling $59.95 + $7.50 shipping | only Illinois Sales Tax | $12.00 shipping for 2

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just ord'd 1 from Dtvpal.com was $33.43 with shipping and tax-they will ship UPS 7-10 days- I only really need 1 and the 2nd for mother-in-law so I thought I have time on other cupon to get and test this 1.

Thanks AVS all the stuff I have read on these forums has been a BIG help sorting through the many choices, my mother-in-law is in her eighties and would need a good EPG and these seem the best.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
i ordered one but i'm waiting for the tr50 since my vcr has seen better days.

1 DTVPal Receivers $59.99

1 Govt Coupons $-40.00

SUBTOTAL $19.99

Taxes $5.77

Shipping & Handling $8.95

TOTAL $34.71

1 - 8 of 8 Posts