AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Revo installed alongside my AP2496. Now I'm trying to switch my Winamp ASIO plugin to the Revo but no matter which I pick in the ASIO plugin configuration dialog I end up only getting sound from the AP2496. Anyone else tried this configuration?

-will

·
Registered
58 Posts
I used RME Digi96 and M-Audio USB Duo before. Both were set to ASIO mode and I didn't get this problem. Did you set the output to ASIO? Some card could automatically set ASIO/MME mode.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't had to set the AP2496 to Asio mode for it to work (not sure that there's any option for this either). As far as I can tell, there isn't anything to toggle on the Revo either.

-will

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I'm getting sound through the AP2496 from the ASIO plugin, but that's regardless of which one I choose in the drop-down on the ASIO configuration window.

I'll give Foobar a shakedown to see what all the fuss is about. The problem with that is I use Winamp for its great visualizations (Ryan Geiss's work) and the amazing MAD decoder. Plus, I'm currently using myHTPC as my media browser. It's worth a try to troubleshoot my install though.

-will

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.