AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if there are any receivers out there that will output two separate HDMI signals to two screens at the same time, and with a single audio zone that has one screen on the left speakers, and the other on the right speakers.

The idea here is I want to have one projector screen (or flat screen) that can display two HDMI sources in split screen (one on the left half, one on the right half), and one receiver with a single 5.1/7.1 surround zone that has the audio for the left screen on the left side of the surround system, and audio for the right screen on the right side of the surround system. This would be a great setup for a theater room that has the ability to display two video/audio signals all on a single set of hardware.

It would be even better if there was a receiver that could processes all the audio/video splitting, so that there was only one HDMI cable going to the projector/flat screen.

Anybody know if any of this exists?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
AFAIK, there's no such a thing (yet), in terms of an AVR though.

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
yourrichbitch, buy 2 projectors and 2 preamps....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpdrv /forum/post/20898600

yourrichbitch, buy 2 projectors and 2 preamps....

I would actually love to do this...but unfortunately, I only have room for one screen/audio system

Is there any combination of audio/video processors or equipment that can make it happen?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts