AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find reviews of dual rythim f15's...

Right now you can get 2 for 1620 shipped which compares to the PB13-ultra

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
goonstopher....

With your experience with the Hsus, before you get another sub you should really understand what is going on in your room. and what you really want from a sub in regards to your room, before you purchase another sub(s).

·
Registered
4,633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschang /forum/post/15477286

goonstopher....

With your experience with the Hsus, before you get another sub you should really understand what is going on in your room. and what you really want from a sub in regards to your room, before you purchase another sub(s).

Good call, Curtis. Between lamonsasa and goonstopher, I think we have addressed every possible sub choice under $2k. I'm exhausted.

If the 3.3 was disappointing, I am sure there is some bad mojo (not you Mike) in the room.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what I want but not how to get it...

I want muscle for home theater but with good enough sound qaulity to make it feel like the movies are coming alive i.e. is accurate to the source not just raw noise.

the VTF3 was not powerfull enough and bottomed out or was over stressed on movies in the mid bass.

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Like mentioned before, if you are having problems with that VTF-3.3, you need to understand why. So far, I have not read any reason why the sub acted the way it did for you. You don't know how to get what you want, because you do not know what is going on in your room.

I have a VTF-3.3....there is something going on in your room that is affecting the performance of the sub, and it will affect the performance of any other sub you purchase. You need to understand the issues, maybe make changes to your room, and then move on from there.

·
Registered
750 Posts
an amazing display of lack of comprehension

1 - 7 of 7 Posts