AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I would like to use dual subs in my dedicated theater. Right now I have a SVS 25-31 pc plus and I ordered a HSU vtf15 MK2. Can I use the SVS and the HSU in the room or would I need 2 X HSU VTF 15's?

Thanks
I have dual subs from different brands also. Duals really helped flatten my response, and fix a few nulls, but nothing was 100%. It took time and frustration, but I've come out ahead.

I know REW would really help, but right now that isn't in the budget. I'm hoping to grab another PB-1000 for a trial to see how it does. I want to see how it does with dual PB-1000s and three subs, adding back in the Outlaw LFM-1 Plus.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
I've messed around with a few different dual sub configurations in the past. One I enjoyed was dual Dayton sub-1200's co-located. Right now I'm running quite the odd-ball pair, PSA XS30 (sealed) and near-field I have a Bic V-1020 (ported). Surprisingly, this wasn't very hard to blend together these two. Adding the Bic near my MLP added some nice tactical response and made a nice increase in output. Best part is the Bic only cost me $25 off craigslist.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts