AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question dual subs or upgrade current sub?

I have Definitive Mythos Ones fronts, Definitive Mythos Two rear and a Definitive Mythos Three center all powered by a Denon 4310. Right now I have Definitive SuperCube Series 1 sub and I am thinking of upgrading to either a SuperCube Reference or possibly adding a second SuperCube 1.

What are your thoughts? Room is about 16 x 18 open on one side to rest of house. Also, I may be upgrading speakers to B&W 803s & HTM3s in near future.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiC70 /forum/post/17046535

Just a quick question dual subs or upgrade current sub?

I have Definitive Mythos Ones fronts, Definitive Mythos Two rear and a Definitive Mythos Three center all powered by a Denon 4310. Right now I have Definitive SuperCube Series 1 sub and I am thinking of upgrading to either a SuperCube Reference or possibly adding a second SuperCube 1.

What are your thoughts? Room is about 16 x 18 open on one side to rest of house. Also, I may be upgrading speakers to B&W 803s & HTM3s in near future.

I can only speak to what I have, upgrading from one AV123 MFW to two increased the experience to a level I don't think I could get with just one sub. The ability to place them to remove nulls and increase output was something one sub can't do.

I would suggest getting another sub.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts