AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two SVS 20-39PCI subwoofers, $350 each

I am going the DIY route this fall and am going to unload these bad boys. If you don't know what they are, read here.
http://www.audioreview.com/product/speakers/subwoofers/svs/model-20-39pci.html

Richmond VA area, would prefer not to ship, but if you really want me to you'd have to pay whatever it costs (probably $200-300?). Prefer someone come here and pick them up! I am willing to drive up to 30 minutes from 23235 to meet someone to sell these.

Open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
What are the height and diameter? I'm interested in both, but want to make sure they fit our space.

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Also forgot to ask about age? SVS updated the drivers at some point. Do you know which version they have?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
I don't know about which drivers they have. They're circa early to mid 2000's. At one point I had an amp repaired, and I had to reattach the woofer surround where the glue had given out. They still hit hard and deep with no problems.

NM2285 - There's another person in Ashland who's interested, so please let me know. I don't have enough posts to send you a PM but you can PM me and I will share my phone number if you have any questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts