AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone gotten a good use of charging the Dualshock 4 with their iPhone charger? The Dualshock 4 seems to be very fickle on what chargers can actually charge the thing. If I stick it with the regular 5V/1A charger - and the light doesn't even come on. Why is that?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Reactions: Jond0

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Weird. I use an old Samsung charger from a galaxy s4 to charge my DS4 and Sony gold headphones. Has worked well every time.My nexus and LG chargers work too. I'll try the iPhone charger I have at home.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
IPhone charger did not work. The one I used is from an iPhone 4 or maybe even 3G era, so newer iphone chargers may work. The one I have is 1.0 amps @ 5V. The Samsung charger that works is 1.2 amps @ 5V, IIRC.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes, this is years old and people whine about that, but search engines exist and this is one of the few things that comes up about it.

I've just discovered that neither and iPhone power supply, nor and iPad power supply (5w/10w) will charge a Dualshock 4.

They charge EVERYTHING else I've ever hooked them to, but inexplicably not the Dualshock 4.

a power supply I got with a $50 Microsoft phone charges it fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.