AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I had created a thread here before but evidently not.

Here is what I have so far:

Denon AVR-4310

M&K S150 L/R

Polk CL350 center

Bose Surround (ceiling mount)

Bose Front Height (ceiling mount

M&K MKII 125 sub

Pioneer PDP-6010FD (recently calibrated - http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...5#post18084485 ).

Oppo BDP-83 Blu Ray

Pioneer DV-F727 DVD carousel

Toshiba DVR (2)

Phillips DVR (moved to the bedroom)

Moxi 3 Tuner DVR (Aug '10) with Comcast Cable M-Card

Roku XDS

DLink DAP-1522 wireless bridge for the 4310, Oppo BDP-83, and Moxi to access the web services. The Roku has built-in wireless N-Band.

Harmony One

·
Banned
625 Posts
Ouch,mix front speakers??? U might want to buy a matching center channel for your m&k speakers. Here is a matching center channel that will match with your left / right speakers S-150ACTHX center-channel speaker

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Yeah interesting choice for center. Not able to fit a matching s150? M&K makes excellent speakers and I'm really glad that they're back in business.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had the center long before the M&K S-150s came along. An S-150 center would never fit on the shelf that was built to fit the rectangular Polk.

I am considering an upgrade, though, for the Polk but limited to the space available (the Emotiva 6.3 is an option at present).

No hurry......

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Added Moxi 3 Tuner DVR... Aug '10.

So far a good addition when Comcast moved most of the channels to digital only non-QAM slots taking out my last older DVR.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Added a Roku XDS box, mostly for Netflix streaming.

Some of the other channels are cool and provides a wide range of choices.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are photos.

The front wide view. Custom cabinet made by a local shop to our design.

"Rare" M&K S150s in custom light cherry finish. My friend made the oak stands so as to fit in that weird corner by the fire place

Closer view of the components. Very crowded but lots of sources.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks.... As one can surmise, I have WAF issues to deal with so have had to make some choices. The speaker placements are by no means ideal but now with the modern sound correction software suites (like Audyssey) it is becoming less and less an issue.

The 20 inch LCD off to the side allows for viewing other material (like sporting events) while watching movies; not as distracting as most would believe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts