AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

The wife bought these for me two years ago online. I have searched online and they seem to either be Coaster Jackson or Palomino but neither of the pics seem to show the right color, but everything else is the same.

I need to replace a seat back or even a full seat but I don't know where to start. The place my wife got them from was hometheatersupplies.net and have sent an email to them.

I was thinking of upgrading but with Berkline going OOB I figured If I could get my seat issue resolved I could hold off to see what else comes to market, plus I really do like my seating.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Your original reseller should be able to assist you with identification. It sounds like you've already contacted them. In the mean time, recline the chairs and look under the footrest for a manufacturer's tag. There should be a tag with a bunch of numbers that will help identify the manufacturer and model #. If you post the info back here I'm sure I or someone else can help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.