AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the late notice, but if anyone in the SLC area is interested in viewing the Dune F scaling both HD satellite and an HD JVC tape, it will be going all day today, and possibly for the next couple of days. I have to get the this demo Dune F back to Germany pretty soon.

JVC HD or Sony HD100 1080i sent to the Dune F, scaled to 768P, output through a Madrigal MP9 CRT projector, onto a 90" wide 16:9 Stewart StudioTech 1.3 screen.

Anyway, it looks incredible. The native 1080i looks rather poor in comparison!

Aurant

2209 S. Highland Drive

SLC

There is an open house there tonight, so it should be available for review until around 9:00pm this evening... otherwise I'll see if it can be left up over the weekend. It'll probably have to ship back by the middle of next week at the latest however.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a demo unit that as I understand it, has to be returned. From what I gather, it was shipped to us as a 'demo that will be returned' due to customs issues. Being unfamiliar with international purchases, I obviously have some homework to do.

With the positive results we've had, there are many of us that are hoping that those in control of the bank account will actually purchase one for a permanent position.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.