AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now when I open DVarchive, it no longer brings up the replay. I go in and manually specify the IP and port, and still will not access it. I can ping the reply. The only thing I've noticed that may be a problem is that when I try and delete one of the shows, which I suspect may be the problem, it tells me that the show has been accepted (mispelled to accpeted) by another replaytv. I have not sent any shows to anyone. Anyone have any thoughts???

Thanks,

Jay

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have seen similar every now and then and what I do is go into the dvr properties where it shows what dvrs you have connected to and delete the one it has in the config as default and then shut dvarchive and restart and it finds it again every time for me.

As for deleting I know it takes a sec or two for it to actually send the command sometimes and sometimes it will show the show until i do a refresh on the listing.

Dont know if these will help just my experience so far.

MrScsi

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried clearing out the replay in dvarchive and got the same results. I think this problem is related to the replay since winreplaypc will not open it either. No matter what I do, that one show will not delete for the life of me.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
It could be a corrupt show or your ReplayTV is close to full. I've had problems with Internet Video sharing and DVArchive due to a bad show or when the unit gets close to full.

It probably affects local show sharing, but it hasn't happened since I got my second RTV, etc.

Basically all network connections hang going to the machine...the only indication of life is getting ICMP PING responses and SYN-ACKs.

The Dreamer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.