Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gduprey & all dvarchive coders,

From your website:

"DVArchive is free (it's even Open Sourced and GPLd - look at the source if you are interested)"

Umm, where? I'm the author of WiRNS (see wirns.sourceforge.net) and want to implement a module for my software to allow it to coincide with DVArchive for people that only have 1 PC and want to proxy dvarchive requests thru WiRNS. However, (even though I've started) it would be much easier to determine all DVArchive requests with the source, rather than sniffing every possible combination I can come up with.

-kjac

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kjac
gduprey & all dvarchive coders,

From your website:

"DVArchive is free (it's even Open Sourced and GPLd - look at the source if you are interested)"

Umm, where? I'm the author of WiRNS (see wirns.sourceforge.net) and want to implement a module for my software to allow it to coincide with DVArchive for people that only have 1 PC and want to proxy dvarchive requests thru WiRNS. However, (even though I've started) it would be much easier to determine all DVArchive requests with the source, rather than sniffing every possible combination I can come up with.

-kjac
Please contact me offline at [email protected] . The DVA sourcecode is ofline until 3.0 is ready due to some CVS corruption issues after the V2.0 checkin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.