AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have had these done for 2 years or so I am told. One of the directors was mastering something else and had access to the machines and supposedly had these made as well.

Then they sat before packaging etc .

Anyway, I spotted them online for 55$ and no shipping. These were shot in some really great color film if I remember correctly, I wonder how it looks....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ZZtop
These were shot in some really great color film if I remember correctly, I wonder how it looks....
My guess is that it looks black and white, as that's what the first season was broadcast in! ;) Seriously though, color didn't come until at least S2, and in my opinion that was a mistake. The color palettes used were pretty garish, and was part of the shift away from dramatic prime-time sci-fi to more of the kiddie show that it became. Still one of my all time favs though, I'm sure I will get S1 at least if they do a good job on the DVD's.:)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't care what they say, http://www.protext.com/DUMBING/bloop.htm , still my favorite show as kid...and ohhhh that Penny! Angela Cartwright was my first love (hey, c'mon, I was 10) and set the stage for my lifelong fixation for dark haired women which has led me to.......ooops!, that would be for a totally different forum.

Carry On...I'm going back to my reading of "What Would Freud Think".

·
Registered
3,372 Posts

Angela Cartwright...

Marta Kristen...

Angela Cartwright...

Marta Kristen...

Angela Cartwright...

Marta Kristen...

Angela Cartwright? Dude, that is just wrong.

Waiting to hear from the June Lockhart fans,

Sal

·
Registered
161 Posts
June didn't invade my fantasies until I was 15...ok, ok 14!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Ewwwww

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Hey Walter, don't feel bad, I had the hots for Penny also (I was about 10 also at the time). I'll probably pick this one up as I really liked them.

Cary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.