AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've burned my dvd's to one computer and can share them with others in my house. On the original computer, the files have the box art, synopsis, etc. in Windows 7 Media Center, but on the other machines it only has the box art and ignores the synopsis, category, etc. Is there a file stored somewhere on the original machine that has all this data that I can copy to the other machines? What is it called and where is it? I'm using DVD library manager.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I suugest you download the free copy of MyMovies4 Collection Management. This program will monitor your movie directory/folders and automatically download the cover art and meta-data for each movie. Th eprogram will save the meta-data in a number of different formats (you choose what you want).
http://www.mymovies.dk/products/coll...anagement.aspx

You have to register to use the software (give them your e-mail, and setup a username and password). If you want addtional features you can buy them - but just the collection managment program is enough to do want you want.

I used the Server-Client (MyMovies for Windows Media Center) setup for a long time and just played the movies back with 7MC. Now I just use J River Media Center for everything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.