We are looking for a good DVD player with following features:
* High Quality De-Interlacer
* Multi Reg, PAL/NTSC or Hackable to become so
* High Quality Component Output
* High Quality Audio Output (Will be passed to the amplifier with 5.1 or better system)
* At least 2 a/v inputs for "Pass-Trough" operation of DVB Sat Receiver and VHS Player
Is there anything like that on the market ?
Also couple of questions:
* Will a De-Interlacer also improve quality of pass trough video (The one coming from DVB Sat receiver for example) sent out to our PJ over Component cable ?
* What is to pay attention to while hooking DVB Sat receiver to the DVD player for passtrhough video ? Will a simple composite or scart hookup be enough or will we see quality loss ?