Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have just joined this forum and hopefully someone can help me with a problem with dvd quality. I have looked in the forum and googled but cant seem to find an answer

I have a sony kdl40v4000 tv and have just bought a sony bdp-s350 and have connected it up with a hdmi cable

I have quite a few box sets but some of the quality is absolutely awful-very very grainy-especially the dark scenes.

I am wondering whether this is a settings issue as i cant seem to improve the quality even though all the reviews i read about the upscaling qualities of this bd player dont seem to be occurring for me

Any help will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
3,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathhawk /forum/post/15424154

Hi all,

I have just joined this forum and hopefully someone can help me with a problem with dvd quality. I have looked in the forum and googled but cant seem to find an answer

I have a sony kdl40v4000 tv and have just bought a sony bdp-s350 and have connected it up with a hdmi cable

I have quite a few box sets but some of the quality is absolutely awful-very very grainy-especially the dark scenes.

I am wondering whether this is a settings issue as i cant seem to improve the quality even though all the reviews i read about the upscaling qualities of this bd player dont seem to be occurring for me

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Welcome to the forum. Try asking in the S350 Master thread. You might want to include which titles you're noticing this with.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...46952&page=144

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.