AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is the first time I'll post in the video forum.

DVD+harddisc is easy to find also DVD+VHS but I'm looking for a DVD+VHS+Harddisc combination suited for PAL and Europe and it would have been nice if the DVD is region free

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
The only manufacturer I know of that makes such a product (for american market) is JVC, I would check there web page for a PAL equivalent!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank your for tips. JVC DR-MX1S is also sold i Sweden and has PAL I'll believe.

Anybody who owns such apparatus? Any reviews somewhere?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peranders
Thank your for tips. JVC DR-MX1S is also sold i Sweden and has PAL I'll believe.

Anybode who owns such apparatus? Any reviews somewhere?
Check at AV Forums ( http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=113 ). They are based in Europe and discuss a lot of PAL equipment.

RG

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I will check this forum. The name is very alike this!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Peranders.... Be careful with JVC products. They're being savagely trashed in a thread in this forum. Both for quality of manufacturer as well as repair and customer service. Maybe the European and Scandanavian countries get versions that don't have the same problems the American versions have.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have point of view of JVC nowadays. In the 70's I bought 4 JVC product and they still are alive.

Can you help to locate these posts containing this recorder?

Does it exist any other brand of this configuration?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.