Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I've had the dvdo hd home to try on my Barco 801s and ran it at 720p.So my question is has anybody tried the cs-hd at 720p on a crt proj?Coz there's a big difference in price.Should I pick up a dvdo hd?Thanks BigD

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I'd pick up the Iscan HD (current biased owner) just from a support point of view. I have tried (owned)the CS-2 SDI at 720P on my BG808s in addition to the Iscan HD. The Iscan HD provides a whole lot more flexibility and IMHO slightly better PQ. Unless you are dead broke the CS-HD right now is a good deal - just be aware of the future or lack thereof support for any CentreStage product.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=442823

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Eric and I read the review you posted and I guess the DVDO HD will be the one.I'll just have to wait for the right deal to come my way.BigD

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
BigD, a number of them for sale on videogon. You might want to take a look.

Dan

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDLondon
Hi guys

I've had the dvdo hd home to try on my Barco 801s and ran it at 720p.So my question is has anybody tried the cs-hd at 720p on a crt proj?Coz there's a big difference in price.Should I pick up a dvdo hd?Thanks BigD

hi ...

i m using the same barco 801S...and i m using the CS2 with SDI.....so i figure it is the same for the CS2-hd,,but i guess no hdcp and no dvi input...with the cs2 has...but i wanted to be able to do a dlp and a crt pj...so i chose the cs2 w/SDI..

but i m sure if you only gonna connect it to the barco crt...the cs-hd is a better chose,because you never gonna use the hdcp function..

hope this hepled with your selection dillema, i sure got a lot of help when i was setting my home theater up..so i m repaying my debt to the avsforum...hehe

anyhow

Martin out

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replys.Now make a choice and come up with the money.Thanks BigD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.