AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to adjust my Sanyo plv60 with the Digital Video Essentials and my Sony ns755v player remote control is giving me fits in navigating the disc. I am floundering hopelessly with the remote trying to make sense of the layout. The web site seems to just mirror the included booklet. If anyone can tell me which key sequences allow me to navigate I would be most appreciative. Thank you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just got my DVE and Avia disks. Now I just have to find that remote :confused:

I will post something, if you still need it, when I find the darn thing.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it has been a while, but the situation still exists. I found my self in a loop with the digital video essentials menu and could not get into the setups for the video calibration. Please let me know or anyone else reading this post, what you found with the sony remote .

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't think it matters what kind of remote you have, DVE can be confusing to navigate until you get used to it. Press "title" button on your remote, then select "Program Guide" from DVE menu, then select "Reference Materials". That leads you to the audio and video tests. You should be OK from there. I hope I got it right, I'm going by memory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.