AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out if there is an adapter I can use to run a DVI-D cable to my InFocus projector. The DVI-D cable that came with the reciever doesn't match the DVI input on the projector, or vice versa.

I can run component video cables, but would an adapter be available to use a DVI cable? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC88
I'm trying to figure out if there is an adapter I can use to run a DVI-D cable to my InFocus projector.
The 10m Infocus SP-M1-10M cable is designed specifically for that purpose. There are shorter versions available from a variety of vendors.

·
Registered
240 Posts
USC88,

If you already have a DVI cable and just want an adaper, check out this one here and save a lot of $$$. I use this adapter with a DVI-D dual link cable to connect a Radeon PC card to an SP5000 projector.

TH

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavu
The 10m Infocus SP-M1-10M cable is designed specifically for that purpose. There are shorter versions available from a variety of vendors.
Thanks cavu...that appears to be what I need, but the last line in the description says it doesn't work with the InFocus 4805 Screenplay?

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC88
the last line in the description says it doesn't work with the InFocus 4805 Screenplay
That particular item seems to be mislabelled.

The specific cable I am referring to is the Infocus PN SP-M1-10M 10m cable with a DVI on one end and an M1DA plug on the other.

If you already have a DVI-DVI cable and just need an "adapter", use Infocus PN SP-DVI-ADPT DVI-M1 adapter or equivalent.

These Infocus cables and adapters can purchased directly from the Infocus Store or can usually be found for less elsewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.