AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am trying to set up custom resolutions with my AIW 9800 pro with a straight DVI connection to my Sony hs 510. I have used Karnis's 1280x960i custom resolution timing to great sucess with basically no overscan. I am working on getting 1024x768 and 1280x1024 working. I have tried the timings by Karnis and Nintari with no success... I know those are designed for the ATI adapter or Transconder route but I was still hoping.

Two question: One for those with DVI knowledge and one general

DVI:

So anyone with a DVI connection out there that could give me their custom timings for 1024x768 and or 1280x1024 working with DVI?

General:

So if I want to figure out the timings for those two resolutions on my own what would be the best settings in PS to slowly fool with to figure it out? Front porch? Back porch? That sort of thing. I want to get it to lock the signal down but really unsure what to fool with. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm having the same sort of problem Toth describes below - only I'm trying to connect my AIW to a Panasonic 42PA20U via DVI.

VGA and component connections work fine - I'm sure this is a timings question.

Did anybody have any success with Powerstrip timings in making a DVI coinnection work?

Thanks,

Radu

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.