AVS Forum banner
  • If you've ever wanted to ask questions on industry standards when setting up your home theater, you're in luck! Peter Aylett, 30 year integrator and partner at HTE Acoustic Interior Design will be answering questions until Sun. Nov. 28th! The thread is now open, and you can join in here!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Amazing sounding Dynaudio X12's for sale in terrific condition. One of the most smoothest detailed speakers you'll hear. Not much else to say about these speakers that haven't been said
already in reviews. $1275 retail.
*** SOLD *** SOLD ***

"Havingheard so many excellent speakers in recent years, I thought it would be hard tofind an affordable bookshelf model that would stand out from the pack. I waswrong. The Dynaudio Excite X12 has become my new benchmark for loudspeakerscosting under $2000/pair. Robert J Reina - stereophile"

"StereophileClass B recommended components"

At the price, though(especially when you factor in the fine build), the X12s are among the mostmusical speakers around. ** 5 STARS **
"What HIFI"

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.