AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just ordered the new Parasound Halo 2.1 Integrated amp after hearing it in a store with a pair of Totem Sttaf speakers. I liked the sound but wondered how it will work with a pair of Dynaudio Excite x32's? I have owned Dynaudio Audience 72SE's in the past and really liked them (after the break-in period) so want to stick with the Dyn line if possible. Any one here have had experience with the Parasound/Dynaudio setup? The system will start without a sub but that will be added later if needed. I appreciate any insight and/or advice that can be offered.
Thanks.

--
Nasser

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Hello,

I just ordered the new Parasound Halo 2.1 Integrated amp after hearing it in a store with a pair of Totem Sttaf speakers. I liked the sound but wondered how it will work with a pair of Dynaudio Excite x32's? I have owned Dynaudio Audience 72SE's in the past and really liked them (after the break-in period) so want to stick with the Dyn line if possible. Any one here have had experience with the Parasound/Dynaudio setup? The system will start without a sub but that will be added later if needed. I appreciate any insight and/or advice that can be offered.
Thanks.

--
Nasser
Congrats on the amp, parasound does make nice gear. The Excites will sound just fine with parasound! When I first bought dynaudio speakers I was between the Sttaf and the Excite X16s and for me the X16s won out. However instead of powering it with parasound or T+A, I went with Naim.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. This helps. I will see if I can get an audition of the two (Parasound/Dynaudio) in my neighborhood. Granted the home experience will differ but I do have some tracks which can perhaps assist me with the decision.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts