AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Im a new poster here at the avsforum. I just bought the Dynex DX-CD32 yesterday from Bestbuy. I bought it to replace my Vizio 26 inch whose HDMI ports both crapped out yesterday morning. Anyway here is my question about my TV.

I have my PS3 connected via HDMI and I have my XBOX 360 connected via Component. I have a Motorola HD Cable box that has an DVI output. I have a DVI to HDMI cable that worked on my Vizio, and the Vizio had the hookups for the audio to go in with it. This TV has a few audio in's but they do not work by having the tv set on the HDMI channel, they work for the other ones like S-Video and Composite. Is there anything I can do? Am I doing something wrong? The cable box looks alot worse through the component cables I had to hook it up with and Id much rather use the DVI>HDMI like I previously did on my Vizio. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have the same tv. I'd love to know the answer too! I've been playing around with the audio, the best I've done is just to hook up stereo speakers to it. It looks like there are some products that can combine DVI + SPDIF to HDMI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts